Artichoke Dip Ingredients:
1 – 8 oz package Philly Cream cheese
4oz - Mayonnaise
4oz - Sour Cream
¼ Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
¼ Cup Fresh Grated Romano Cheese1
– 16oz can artichokes – Pastene or Goya brands are good (Rinse can a few times with fresh water, before cutting)
Crushed Garlic - 1 teaspoon
1. Soften the cream cheese before mixing.
2. Dice the artichokes into small ½” size pieces
3. Into a mixing bowl place the softened cream cheese. Mix in the mayonnaise, sour cream, the Parmesan and Romano cheese, artichokes and garlic.
4. When the mixture is fairly well blended, spoon into a 9” round glass pie dish
5. Set Oven to Bake at 350 degrees
6. Place un-covered dish into oven for 20 – 25 minutes until the edges appear slightly golden and mixture is bubbling at the edge
7. Remove and sprinkle chopped chives on top and let cool about 5 minutes before serving